never be
forgotten.
Timewarp: Toys R Us 1987

RETRORATING: 16

Perfect Game

RETRORATING: 16

Forum » Chew The Fat » Summer 2014
Vaporman87
Yes, yes. It's not Summer yet "officially"... but seriously, I NEVER associate June with Spring. June is a Summer month, plain and simple. So, that means it's time for yet another seasonal thread.

This month will see a few things happening here the Vaporman87 clan...

Our church's VBS is going to be starting a bit earlier than normal... it's like 2.5 weeks away. Normally we wait until after the fourth of July, but for whatever reason (likely scheduling conflicts) we're doing it early this year. A week of handling a class full of toddlers for 3 hours... hope I'm ready.

My youngest son will be turning 4 this month, so we'll be having him a party and making a trip to King's Island to celebrate that.

Those are just the bigger events of the month I need to prepare for.

Quote Disable Sigs

You love this signature.

Mr Magic
They say Memorial Day is the beginning of summer. Someone get whoever first said that a calender.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

Benjanime
definitely looking forward to some fun in the sun

Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Vaporman87
I went to the bank today, not realizing this was the weekend of the Gold Wings & Ribs Fest. So I found a place to park after about 15 minutes and was able to get my first Rutland Roast Beef sandwich of the season! Hurray for Summer.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
vkimo
The public pool in town opens next Saturday. Gotta find my speedos. And my Summer Article is out so crack open a cold libation and enjoy!
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Ewww... That image in my head won't go away now. Why did you have to go to the speedos V!!!
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
bklynbren
I'll be in Miami beach trying to keep my eyes from popping out, we're also going to hit up Coney Island in July.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
The 1st round of the World Cup is on.

Interested?
Quote Disable Sigs

vkimo
It's too hard to follow the World Cup. I tried it in 2002 and found myself up at 3 in the morning watching games available only on the Spanish channel.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
Honestly, I hope someone besides Brazil wins it.

The USA winning it? Pretty unlikely. But it's anyone's ballgame, so...
Quote Disable Sigs

ThatDudeintheHoodie
Wow I got a busy summer ahead of me. Let's see.

I got a bunch of movies to see.

I got meetups to attend and host

Birthday in August

work

social life

Conventions (Gonna try to get Marc Summers autograph in August)
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: