You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » RetroDaze Theater » RetroDaze Christmas Special
Vaporman87
Well, I've begun work on the Christmas Special. I just hope I have enough time to get it together.

Anyways, Dutch and Hamato are in the Christmas spirit already...

Quote Disable Sigs

You love this signature.

vkimo
Can't wait!
Quote Disable Sigs
blueluigi
YESS!
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
I'm lovin' the pic there.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

Vaporman87
Okay...

So between my family's upcoming week at Disney, and the busy season at work, and all the other good stuff that comes up during this time of year, I won't have time to put a bunch of scenes together from many different Christmas films/shows/etc.

However, I think we can simply choose a Christmas classic and air that film in it's entirety (Fair Use laws can take a Christmas break too ).

So... the question is... what Christmas classic???

Any suggestions?
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Benjanime
mickey's christmas carol? that's a personal favorite of mine might be a little on the short side though
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Vaporman87
Benjanime wrote :

mickey's christmas carol? that's a personal favorite of mine might be a little on the short side though
-end quote

It would be no problem to group two or three smaller films into one. 
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Vaporman87
The much sought after (in Dutch and Hamato's world) "BERT" Action Figure!

(Isn't it ironic that an action figure would be much sought after in a world of action figures?)

And here is the audio, minus the music and a few audio effects, of the "BERT" Action Figure TV Commercial.

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
ThatDudeintheHoodie
I'd say Charlie Brown Christmas for sure
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Cool. So far we have Mickey's Christmas Carol, and the Charlie Brown Christmas (I was hoping someone would pick that one).
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Vaporman87
Well, we're going to shoot for this Friday (the 19th) at 8:00 PM EST. Is that good for everybody? (THIS DATE WAS CHANGED IN A MORE RECENT POST IN THIS THREAD)
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: