You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » First movie you watched in theaters
AceNThaHole
For me it was Gremlins. And after that I had to have everything there was that had to do with Gremlins. 

shakin steak

The 1983 rerelease. I don't actually remember anything about watching it, except the gold foil background in the opening credits.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
I honestly don't remember. But, I can tell you the first movie I REMEMBER seeing was Ghostbusters.

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
blueluigi
I remember it was either The Lion King or A Goofy Movie. Whichever one of these movies came out first.
Quote Disable Sigs
raptor
Thinking it was Fox & The Hound but I cant be certain.
Quote Disable Sigs
insert Chuck Norris meme here
jprc10
The earliest memory I have of a movie watched in theaters is Jurassic Park in 1993. I probably watched some movies before that, but I just don't remember.
Quote Disable Sigs
pikachulover
I saw Snow White also, but in 1986.
Quote Disable Sigs
Superman
My first movie theater experience was seeing Aladdin. It's still one of my favorite Disney movies to this day.

Quote Disable Sigs
eddstarr
Disney's "Sleeping Beauty" - 1959

Quote Disable Sigs
jkatz
It would've been either A Bug's Life or Prince of Egypt. Both were in '98.
Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
mickyarber
For me, it was the Richard Pryor classic, "The Toy".  My uncle was taking my cousin to see it, and I was invited to go along with them.  We made the 31 mile trip to the closest mall and watched it at the theater there.
Quote Disable Sigs
www.retroramblings.com
Go to page: