never be
forgotten.
Remembering Rainy Days

RETRORATING: 19

The Mall Arcade

RETRORATING: 18

Forum » Retro T.V. & Movies » He-Man & The MOTU
Vaporman87
Probably my favorite cartoon to watch during my youth was He-Man. Sure, I enjoyed G.I. Joe and Transformers like everyone else... but for me, He-Man was THE show to watch.

Over the years, He-Man has had his ups and downs. A "revival" of sorts in 2002 (during which I got to be a small part by contributing to the MV Creations comics!!!) and rumors of a movie. A "Classics" line that is still ongoing (and of which I have many figures).

Now, fans of the series who happen to have some game programming prowess have put together (and are still working on) a game that is a sort of mash up between the TMNT arcade game and the Filmation cartoon series... and it looks awesome!!!

You can download a DEMO of the game HERE. You can also give your praise/criticism to the developer(s) by visiting their forum HERE

Quote Disable Sigs

You love this signature.

shakin steak
I have wondered why there was never a He-Man video game.  I guess Mattel only cared about selling toys. 

And yet, Barbie had a Nintendo game.  Barbie preceded He-Man by over 20 years; that's the only way I can make even a modicum of sense of this.

Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Actually, there was a He-Man video game that had a nationwide release for the Atari and Intellevision back in the early 80's.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
rakesh123
TEST COMMENT
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
Yes, it is.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

shakin steak

Vaporman87 wrote :

Actually, there was a He-Man video game that had a nationwide release for the Atari and Intellevision back in the early 80's.
-end quote
Why the heck I couldn't find this when I was looking for it a while back, I don't know

ha ha ha!

Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
What an awful picture! Where on earth is his "super suit" (as Skeletor calls it in one of the old Read Alongs)?
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Vaporman87
In a poignant moment, He-Man gives up his power, under the impression that his actions have caused the death of someone...

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Vaporman87
rakesh123 wrote :

sdfsdf
-end quote
Rakesh is a man of few words, but when it comes to his work... they aren't words at all.

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Vaporman87
Why do I find this to be so awesome? My gut hurts from laughing so hard.

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
shakin steak
OMG VAPORMAN DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?!?!

The Power and Honor Foundation is releasing a book, to be published by Dark Horse, called The Art of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. The book will contain a range of concept and production art. Looks pretty cool.

Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: