You will
never be
forgotten.
Unmasked

RETRORATING: 12

Dirty Dancing

RETRORATING: 16

Forum » Chew The Fat » A Disney villain gets her own movie.
Mr Magic
"Magic can happen to you."

Benjanime
i can't say for sure that i'm excited for this. it'd be nice if they created a new villain from the ground up rather than using one that's like a trademark
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Mr Magic
When you think about it, both versions look pretty similar. Except for the neck part.

Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87
I saw the trailer for this earlier in the week.

Meh. I'm not a Jolie fan. And she wasn't a very convincing baddie in Beowulf (the CGI flick), so I'm not hopeful she'll deliver here. We'll see.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
I don't recall seeing her in too many movies. I thought she did a fine job in Mr and Mrs. Smith, though.
Quote Disable Sigs

Derk
I'm not exactly counting down the days until its release, but I'll go and check it out. It looks like Disney's version of 'Wicked'. 
Quote Disable Sigs
vkimo
Vaporman87 wrote :

I saw the trailer for this earlier in the week.

Meh. I'm not a Jolie fan. And she wasn't a very convincing baddie in Beowulf (the CGI flick), so I'm not hopeful she'll deliver here. We'll see.
-end quote

Ditto. She along with a few other actors are just immediate turn offs for me. I hate being judgmental without seeing the movie first but I have no interest.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
Quote Disable Sigs

Benjanime
an origin story? not bad, it's been a while since i've seen a disney movie with such a dark tone. the monstrous trees remind me of something out of narnia, or (dare i say it) harry potter. i might keep my fingers crossed for this one
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Mr Magic
The monsters remind me of the ones from the Lord of the Rings movies.
Quote Disable Sigs

Mr Magic

Trailers 2 & 3.

Quote Disable Sigs

Go to page: