You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Vaporman87
This thread can be about anything having to do with the Parade or it's past, but I'm posting this Live Stream link here for those like me with no access to NBC. Don't wanna miss the parade.

http://www.radarscream.com/nbc.html

Quote Disable Sigs

You love this signature.

Mr Magic
It's always a treat seeing the performances and floats hanging in the air.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

SegaFanatic
My favorite floats are undoubtedly the Pikachu and Sonic ones. Video gaming for life, man! Yeah, in our household, we would set up the Christmas tree while the parade was on. It was fun, but there was and still are too many commercials during them.
Quote Disable Sigs
Do the frog!

~ Super Mario Bros. 3 [DiC]
Vaporman87
SegaFanatic wrote :
It was fun, but there was and still are too many commercials during them.
-end quote

True... but there is also wide gaps of time between the more interesting parts of the parade, so they feel free to insert plenty of commercials. It sucks, but at least it's unlikely you're actually missing anything interesting.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Vaporman87
Here is the balloon lineup for this year's parade...

-Some notes: It's the first year for the "Finn & Jake" balloon from Cartoon Network's Adventuretime, and it's Snoopy & Woodstock's 32nd year.

There will also be a few "balloonicles"... including Kool Aid Man, the Aflac duck, and a spinning dreidel.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
No Gumball Watterson, but Jake and Finn? Boooooo.
Quote Disable Sigs

Mr Magic
Big winds could ground the balloons.
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87
thecrow174 wrote :

Big winds could ground the balloons.
-end quote

My wife just informed me of this. That sucks, if it happens. Just so long as EVERYTHING isn't cancelled.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
pikachulover
I'm pretty upset too. Well at least I didn't travel all the way to NYC to see them. 
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
It's not certain that there will be big winds. The keyword here is "Could".
Quote Disable Sigs

MissM
My cousin's girlfriend traveled to NYC to see the parade, and now I don't know if they will be there or not. I want to see the Wizard of Oz balloon. 
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: