You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Last game you played
Benjanime
Since we have a thread on the movies you last watched, I figured why not have one about video games?

I'll start, my most recent game has been Kingdom Hearts III for the Xbox One. I'm a little late to the party in playing but it's been fun so far. I got the deluxe version from Gamestop.

Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime

Rick Ace Rhodes
I've been playing the Classic Edition of Far Cry 3 for the PS4. The game still holds up pretty well for the most part. Apparently this edition includes the "Predator Pack" DLC which I had never knew existed.

You could imagine how shocked I was when I encountered my first mountain lion and white tiger in the game.
Quote Disable Sigs
*Insert funny signature here*
Benjanime
i still need to beat far cry 2 on steam

a friend of my stepdad gave me the ps4 edition of the deadpool game and i played a short amount of it yesterday, i'm not really a fan of how high moon handled his character, his zany antics are there but he just acts like he doesn't give a crap about any situation and the running joke about reminding the player that he's in a video game gets old very quickly, so i can see why this game got mostly low scores by critics.
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87
The only game I've played as of late is NBA 2K19. I have my player close to being a 95 overall, averaging about 13.3 points and 13.7 rebounds a game in the Rec Center.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
shakin steak
Zelda Link Between Worlds. I'm at the end in hero mode and can't beat the dang Yuga. I haven't tried in a few weeks. Need to get back on it so I can finish and move on.
Quote Disable Sigs
shakin steak
I finally finished ALBW. I had to look up a FAQ. I can’t believe it. Basically I didn’t have the red ring, so I was just getting slaughtered in three hits. I hadn’t bothered to look for it. I didn’t find or need it in the regular game and it was very much “out of sight, out of mind.” I might have found it myself, but modern Zelda games have so many darn treasure chests, and most of them are just money, that I don’t need, so I don’t even bother going after them. I really consider it a flaw with the series. Anyway. Once I had the red suit it got so much easier it’s not even funny.

Now that’s down and I can pick up Regular Show: Mordecai & Rigby in 8-bit Land . I just got that and I can keep going on the 2DS, which is good with my schedule right now. I hope I like it. I adore the show, and the video game-inspired episodes are among the best things I’ve ever seen. This game has some big shoes to fill.

I’ve also been playing Rush ‘n’ Attack (NES) when I need to kill 5 or 10 minutes. I’ve been quite a few months on that. It’s relatively tough. I can get to level 3 less than half the time. The sidescrolling run & gun genre has some real greats. This one is more like run & stab, but I’ll put it in that category. There’s a surprise around every corner, you can do some really slick jumps and kills, and the music is excellent. It also has a sweet 2-player mode. I bought it with my RD points. Thanks Vaporman!
Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime
i remember when gamestop still had the hardcover strategy guide for a link between worlds, had a hefty price of around $40 but i picked it up anyway because it came with a picture of the master sword in its pedestal in the lost woods.

i've been playing this action/creature apocalypse game called sunset overdrive for the xbox one and it's pretty rad, it's from the same developers of ratchet & clank.

Quote Disable Sigs

Mr Magic
Galaga
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

Rick Ace Rhodes
I've been playing Wolfenstein: The New Order over the past week. I have to say that I'm not really thrilled. I don't think it's as fun as previous entries in the series.

I don't think I'm getting The New Colossus or Youngblood when it eventually comes out.
Quote Disable Sigs
*Insert funny signature here*
jkatz
Been playing a lot of Red Dead Redemption 2. This game is so huge, there's almost too much to do. I haven't even made much progress in the story because my favorite thing to do is riding around and exploring. I also like hunting and occasionally robbing random people.

I also started Bloodborne. This game is hard. Or maybe I just suck at it. 
Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
shakin steak
Benjanime wrote :

i remember when gamestop still had the hardcover strategy guide for a link between worlds, had a hefty price of around $40 but i picked it up anyway because it came with a picture of the master sword in its pedestal in the lost woods.-end quote
That sounds pretty cool. I just looked this up on ebay and I'd say you got a good deal.
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: