You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Seen any good documentaries?
Mr Magic
I saw a good one about Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love.

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

Benjanime
i've been watching this one. chris may be a dead horse to the internet community now, but it's interesting to hear different takes on his history.

Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
ThatDudeintheHoodie
Won't You Be My Neighbor is fantastic. 
Quote Disable Sigs
Linux_Sage
Benjanime wrote :

i've been watching this one. chris may be a dead horse to the internet community now, but it's interesting to hear different takes on his history.

-end quote
I live in Virginia and I actually spotted Chris Chan from my way back home from work. I didn't recognize him at first but he was pulled over for some weird reason and when he got back on the road and drove past me I recognized his face. I got confirmation that it was indeed Chris Chan when I noticed the license plate said SONICHU - He was driving a blue ford focus with a bunch of "girl power" bumper stickers.
Quote Disable Sigs
Wir sprechen zu viel, aber wir sehen zu wenig.
Vaporman87

Who the heck is Chris Chan?

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
A very much troubled YouTube user, who was a target for trolls.

Apparently, this guy's story was a real-life Truman Show.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

Benjanime
in short, chris had a troubled childhood that started with a babysitter that locked him in a room, had a hard time socializing with the outside world because of it and grew up expecting things to go his way with starting a relationship with a girl only for them all to flop because of his awkwardness and, the online trolling began where chris believed actual girls were talking to him when they were actually trolls. since then he's gone into a "tomgirl" phase and he lost his ssi payments due to changing his name to "christine" without social services knowing and now he's e-begging in the worst possible way because he refuses to look for work to pay off the bills, and what's worse, he doesn't want to save his money.
Quote Disable Sigs

Rick Ace Rhodes
Benjanime wrote :

-end quote
I myself just watched Fredrik Knudsen's "Down the Rabbit Hole" video on DarksydePhil. Now and days DSP has overtaken Chris Chan as being the premier lolcow on the internet. Fredrik did a good job of summing up what went wrong in DSP's YouTube career.

Quote Disable Sigs
*Insert funny signature here*
Vaporman87

People really do have the lowest standards ever for entertainment these days. I feel more sorry for the subscribers and trolls than I do the actual person they’re obsessing over

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Benjanime
to be fair there's really not much else that i find worth watching on youtube these days. logan paul made vlogs unwatchable, i can't get into watching pewdiepie and there's barely any good youtube poops made now, and lastly there's not many people that take my interest in watching let's plays..

the thing about chris chan though, you feel sympathetic for him at first, but later in his life he became a real a-hole. the documentary really does go into detail through the run of his life, although it's been discontinued since the creator wanted to focus on other things.
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87

The only things I’ve seen consistently on YouTube are Bad Lip Reading, Watchmojo, Screen Rant’s Pitch Meetings, and Honest Trailers

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: