never be
forgotten.
Twin Peaks

RETRORATING: 9

MTV: The 90's

OFFICIAL

Forum » Chew The Fat » Summer 2018
Mr Magic
Get out and enjoy the heat. But don't get too much.

Good ol' useless Christmas in July!

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

Vaporman87
Another year where it really feels like we went straight from Winter to Summer. It was cold clear up into April. Then it just kind flew right in to Summer weather. The trees were blooming in no time. It's crazy.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Benjanime
there's been some downpour in my area and it arrived at a good time, mid 80s temperatures are difficult for me to stay outside to for a set period of days unless i get a deserved day at the beach.

Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Mr Magic
If there were no gnats around, dealing with rising temperatures would be a little easier.
Quote Disable Sigs

shakin steak
Chilly here yesterday and today. I will take it!
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
Why is it that some people wear long-sleeved clothing during hot days?

Yesterday, I saw a biker wearing a leather jacket. Like there was any need for it.
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87
Today the heat was intense because of the high humidity, and yet there was a man working on the exterior of the church I used to go to in a long sleeve button up shirt and jeans. I would be dying. 
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Benjanime
on tuesday it's supposed to get up to 95 here in virginia. not looking forward to that with the yard cutting i gotta do.
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
ThatDudeintheHoodie
According to a friend, we're looking at a wet summer here in Texas. 
Quote Disable Sigs
mickyarber
Mr Magic wrote :

Yesterday, I saw a biker wearing a leather jacket. Like there was any need for it.
-end quote
Well, if you don't understand the leather jacket on a bike on a hot day, let me just tell you that it's for protection and not for comfort.  You do 70-80 on a bike in the summer and see how all those little summer time bugs splatting against you at that speed feels.  It's like getting hit with bird shot over and over.
Quote Disable Sigs
www.retroramblings.com
Vaporman87
mickyarber wrote :

Mr Magic wrote :

-end quote
Well, if you don't understand the leather jacket on a bike on a hot day, let me just tell you that it's for protection and not for comfort.  You do 70-80 on a bike in the summer and see how all those little summer time bugs splatting against you at that speed feels.  It's like getting hit with bird shot over and over.
-end quote
Yeah, and if they end up taking a dive, it may just keep some of the flesh attached to their bodies.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: