You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Retro People & Events » Cadbury Bunny
pikachulover
I was thinking about seeing his annual commercial for candy this year. When I was little I went crazy for this clucking bunny.

raptor
Me as well. Though, Cadbury Eggs tend to be too rich for me. I have noticed that they are manufacturing Cadbury Egg minis now though. That would be a better size for me.
Quote Disable Sigs
insert Chuck Norris meme here
pikachulover
The Minis are good. You can eat them in one bite. When I was really little I use to think the filling in the original style egg was a real yolk.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
You think that's crazy?! Did you see the cat that clucked AND meowed? That's crazy!!
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

Vaporman87
I like how in the commercials, you see the actor open up one and the yolk inside is perfectly white except for a perfect yellow center.

Then you open one yourself and find a slimey yellowish goo all mixed together.

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic

Vaporman87 wrote :
I like how in the commercials, you see the actor open up one and the yolk inside is perfectly white except for a perfect yellow center.

Then you open one yourself and find a slimey yellowish goo all mixed together.

Stop it, man. You're making me have a Cadbury Creme Egg fantasy.
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87
Apparently this was a real, actual advertisement from 2009. Something just seems... wrong...

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
AceNThaHole
That second picture looks like somebody murdered the egg
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87

AceNThaHole wrote :
That second picture looks like somebody murdered the egg

The one with the grinder or the second one in the first set of pictures? Because either could be a murder.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
I had three mini Cadbury eggs today. Delish!
Quote Disable Sigs

shakin steak
My cadbury egg's insides were never all mixed up like that Vaporman. You must be abusing yours before you open them!
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: