You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Retro T.V. & Movies » Doug (Nickelodeon series.)
Mr Magic
Doug Funnie is just an ordinary kid with an ordinary life. He has a dog, friends, an over-dramatic sister, a crush and bully problems. The problems that Doug got in and out of were part of what made the series so great. Unlike a lot of others though, I still have an appreciation for the Disney series,

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

Vaporman87
It definitely had a unique style and appeal. I never really got to check the series out, as it was popular during a time that I was not looking to watch that many cartoons.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Linux_Sage
Ah I remember this show. I was too young to see it but now that I'm older I'm wondering if Doug had some serious ADD or perhaps some form of Asberger's because he would start day-dreaming at the most inappropriate times and end up embarrassing himself 'cause he was acting it out. Must've been under a trance or something!
Quote Disable Sigs
Wir sprechen zu viel, aber wir sehen zu wenig.
blueluigi Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
^ I long to see the entire Nick series on DVD just like I did with the Hey Arnold: Complete Series set.
Quote Disable Sigs

Benjanime
i hated how only half the time his sister gave sincere advice, and every other time she'd be a total brat to doug.

also...

Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Mr Magic
Judy's personality scares me.

As Roger Klotz would say:

"What a LOON!"
Quote Disable Sigs

Benjanime
here's a collection of roger's iconic laugh.

Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Mr Magic
That laugh is coming back to me now.
Quote Disable Sigs

massreality
I loved Doug, but I stopped watching once it went to ABC. I'm not sure why, I think I just felt like the show changed during that move.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
Yeah, like Beebe Bluff having a middle named after her.
Quote Disable Sigs

Go to page: