You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » What are you a Nerd of?
echidna64
Is there an area that you are particularly knowledgeable in or that you can "geek out" endlessly about? i.e. a book, video game, or television series?

I guess being a history teacher automatically puts me in "history buff" category, but I'm more into film, science fiction, and 90's PC games.

How about you guys?  

vkimo
Outdoor & backpacking gear, even though I haven't been camping in years.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
Cartoons.

There are some childhood things that refuses to leave ya.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

ThatDudeintheHoodie
I'm a fan of quite a few things mostly Gravity Falls, Doctor Who, Sherlock and MLP: FiM
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Mystery Science Theater 3000. Most of my "knowledge" of it is from the Mike Nelson era though. However, I do enjoy a few Joel episodes (Manos: Hands of Fate being one).
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Silvervix
Cartoons... I just can't get enough of those.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Even though I'm cheating like a btard, this is still surprisingly hard" - Ross Scott.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk about stuff. I'm always open to listening.
pikachulover
Sailor Moon and  No Doubt there are probably more things that are, but I can't think of right now.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
pikachulover wrote :

Sailor Moon and  No Doubt there are probably more things that are, but I can't think of right now.
-end quote
Uh... what about Pikachu?
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
Don't tell me you've given up on Pikachu, pika.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

pikachulover
No, not with pikachu. I just haven't kept up with the newer generations of the Pokemon series and games.
Quote Disable Sigs
Caps 2.0
The 1980s, as one can see from all the articles I wrote for RetroJunk and currently write for Pop Geeks. My passion for the 1980s comes in part from my Aspergers' Syndrome. One of the aspects of the disorder is an intense focus on a certain subject. For some people, it might be trains. For others, it might be dinosaurs. For me, it's the 1980s. Since the 90s was such a brutal decade, I searched for ways to escape, and the pop culture of the preceding decade became that passion. It remains so to this day.
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: