You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Jurassic World Trailer Unleashed
echidna64

Chris Pratt! Aquatic dinos! Scary Hybrid! Pet velociraptors! Oh my, rejoice with me!

Mr Magic
I thought they were going to wait until Thursday to release the trailer. Well, whatever.

Even though Spielberg didn't direct this, this is sure to be a winner. Right?
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

echidna64
I think they wanted to do a pre-emptive strike before the Star Wars bomb drops
Quote Disable Sigs
Derk
I was with it up until the second half of the trailer. The mutated T-Rex and pet raptors thing has me rolling my eyes. Hopefully it's cooler than it looks.
Quote Disable Sigs
ThatDudeintheHoodie
I'm looking forward to this movie. Some stuff I'm skeptic on. But I'll still watch it.
Quote Disable Sigs
vkimo
Normally I dislike sequels but JP always hit the spot for me. Granted, none will ever have the same type of suspense. JP 2 was too slapstick and I liked how 3 had Sam Neill. This looks great and I love the back story with Pratt hunting down the mutant Dino with his team of velociraptors.
Quote Disable Sigs
massreality
I like the setting with the park open, not so sure about all the genetic modified dinosaur stuff. But, it's Jurassic Park, and I'm excited to see dinosaurs again, so I'll watch it.
Quote Disable Sigs
vkimo
Wait, why is the genetic dino stuff so hard to swallow on a franchise whose whole concept was based on creating dinosaurs in a genetic lab? Makes perfect sense to me, just how scientist now are making glow in the dark rats! Why they made a super predator and not little friendly dinos for tourists to buy, that's the question.
Quote Disable Sigs
vkimo
I always thought this fan made trailer was intriguing

Quote Disable Sigs
echidna64
vkimo wrote :

Wait, why is the genetic dino stuff so hard to swallow on a franchise whose whole concept was based on creating dinosaurs in a genetic lab? Makes perfect sense to me, just how scientist now are making glow in the dark rats! Why they made a super predator and not little friendly dinos for tourists to buy, that's the question.
-end quote

Exactly! It carries on the theme of caution against man playing God from the first movie and the novel

Also, it can't be worse than the third movie right? 
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
The newest trailer is now out:

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: