You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Suggestion Box » smileys, round 2
shakin steak
Can't put smileys in OP

shakin steak
Some time ago, blueluigi requested a wallmaster smiley face. I began making one from the sprite of a wallmaster from Legend of Zelda.   I could never get it to look just right and I abandoned it. Although today, that looks OK to me.

I think it would be very good to also have the :ninja: face that blueluigi created himself. But, what if we animate it? 

Long as I'm at it, a skull, a jack o' lantern and a zombie .
I know it's probably too late for Halloween this year, but next year, these can be ready for all of October. And then there's Santa Claus  for Christmas, and angel  for, well I don't know what but we have a devil (for mischief) so why not an
angel in there too, I know we have some religious folks in here. As long as I'm being inclusive there should be something for the other winter holidays. This is a little tougher since they don't really have famous characters (Judah notwithstanding--he's a little hard to represent in 20 pixels) but I could make a menorah and a kinara and I don't know if Ramadan has any kind of symbol but the star & crescent  seems alright to me.

Suggestions?
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
They're all awesome and I want them!

I like the Jack O' Lantern quite a bit, as well as the Santa! Perhaps some Dutch and Hamato smileys! And an MavElf? Also, maybe Mav blowing his top (representing that your mind was blown by something you saw/read).
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
vkimo
I like the smileys holding signs and performing goofy gestures.
Quote Disable Sigs
shakin steak
Dutch:   Hamato:   elf: 

mind=blown:  this is a work in progress. 

Signs and gestures:                     
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
Pretty creative.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

vkimo
How are you doing these? Can you totally hook me up with a Stupendous Man one??
Quote Disable Sigs
shakin steak
Sure    

There's no real trick to it. Just an image editor and a careful consideration of each pixel. Stupendous Man has subtlety such that 28 pixels looks better than 20.

Quote Disable Sigs
NLogan
Hmmm... I just wanted to see if I could use the smiley by inserting the codes. It seems I can.

Does the image editor have to start with an animated form to become the smiley gif or can you use photos? I want to see the Munsters if possible.
Quote Disable Sigs
vkimo
shakin steak wrote :

Sure    

There's no real trick to it. Just an image editor and a careful consideration of each pixel. Stupendous Man has subtlety such that 28 pixels looks better than 20.

-end quote

Yes. Thank you.

Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Ha! Love the Dutch & Hamato AND the Elf and Mind Blown ones. Also Stupendous Man!
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: