You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Scream series.
Mr Magic
Well, the good news is that Wes Craven is involved in the making of this series. The bad news is that there is no word on whether or not Ghost Face will be in the show at all.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/mtv-orders-scream-series-744542

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

shakin steak
I don't see how it can be Scream without a Ghostface.

It would be cool if one or two actors from the movies reprise their roles, educating the new generation. That seems like a trope Craven would like.
Quote Disable Sigs
Jrs1991
I'm a big fan of all the scream movies but i won't watch thie show because it's on mtv and if it's anything like that stupid teen wolf show thenn it will be wimpy and boring.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
If they're going to do a series, they should do it right.

Why think about whether to add Ghost Face or not?
Quote Disable Sigs

shakin steak
Scream without Ghost Face is frankly ridiculous, it would be like Music Television without music videos!

Wait...
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
They still show music videos...but only in the morning.
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87
It's not out of the realm of possibility for there to NOT be a Ghost Face. This is Hollyweird we are talking about here.

Also... there was the horrid Friday The 13th series featuring all of zero Jasons.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
jkatz
Maybe they'll make up for it by bringing in a new Ghostface.

Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
Mr Magic
They'll probably do like one Ghostface kill per episode.
Quote Disable Sigs

Derk
I'll still check out the first episode when it debuts, but yeah, I'm not expecting this to be good at all. This is the same network that managed to turn Teen Wolf into Twilight-Lite.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic

Quote Disable Sigs

Go to page: