You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Transformers: Age of Extinction
Vaporman87
While the new Transformers movie has fanboys drooling, the studio wallets swelling, and the critics ready to shoot themselves, one thing I noticed about the film made me smile.

Frank Welker has voice work in this newest film as a key character, and I think that is awesome. We have both Peter Cullen AND Frank Welker doing what they do best on the biggest stage ever. That's some cool movie magic in my opinion.

Quote Disable Sigs

You love this signature.

vkimo
I can't differentiate between any of the Transformers movies. 
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
Frank Welker is one reason to watch this.

BTW, did anyone hear about Shia LaBeouf?

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/06/27/shia-labeouf-arrested-for-disrupting-broadway-show/
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

Vaporman87
@crow: Yeah, I read about that. Kid is messed up and can't keep out of trouble. He needs to get out of Hollywood before it swallows him whole and spits him out.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
Just like it did every other Hollywood star/starlet.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

ThatDudeintheHoodie
I really enjoyed the movie. I call the Bayformers guilty pleasures. I like my senseless explosions and action if it involves giant robots and/or Giant monsters.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Agreed. Nobody's going in there expecting Shakespeare. You know what you're going to get. Sometimes, that upsets you when his name gets attached to a property you like. But you've got to give it to the man, he has perfected the job of the big budget action flick. These are immense productions, with massive budgets, sets, egos, etc. and he somehow makes them work. They aren't always good... or even fair... but he gets the job done.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
ThatDudeintheHoodie
I go in there knowing the story is gonna suck and the action is what drags me into it.
Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime
hopefully the autobots and decepticons won't have metallic dingleberries like in the previous films. i don't know what it is about michael bay giving giant robots their own genitalia. maybe he's just trying to be as weird as japan
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Vaporman87
@Ben: I never noticed any Transformers with "genitalia", but I can tell you that "dingleberries" are not "genitalia".

din·gle·ber·ry [ding-guhl-ber-ee]
noun, plural din·gle·ber·ries.
Slang. a small clot of dung, as clinging to the hindquarters of an animal.

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Benjanime
odd. i thought it meant something else after game informer poked fun at some letter art from long ago. ah well. i won't say what though, lol
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Go to page: