You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Retro Music » Weird Al Yankovic
Vaporman87
Really looking forward to Weird Al's next album.

I've always loved his music, from his humble beginnings on Dr. Demento's radio program.

Weird Al forever!!!

Quote Disable Sigs

You love this signature.

ThatDudeintheHoodie
I'm a big Weird Al fan Grew up with alot of his stuff. My favorite song from him is most likely White and Nerdy since it fits so well with me though I still enjoy all his songs especially his parodies though he will have a few original songs here and there. Yes I know he was an episode of MLP before anyone mentions it to me. Fun fact with that is that they designed the character like Weird Al as if he were to be a pony. The younger form looks like Weird Al when he first started his career (Glasses and huge hair) and his current look (Not as crazy amount of hair but still there) is portrayed in his adult form.

Quote Disable Sigs
pikachulover
Who remembers The Weird Al Show?
Quote Disable Sigs
ThatDudeintheHoodie
Who remembers UHF?
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
UHF was great in it's time. Underrated movie, overshadowed by Batman and Indiana Jones.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Jrs1991
I'm a huge fan of his and UHF is one of my favorite movies. So far i have bad hair day, even worse, in 3d, and running with scissors on cd.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic

Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

ThatDudeintheHoodie
I use the wheel of fish bit ALOT
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
I find myself occasionally spewing out lines like, "Something bluuuuuuuueeeeeee".
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
ThatDudeintheHoodie
I usually joke that I can teach poodles to fly and I either scare people or make people laugh.
Quote Disable Sigs
Jrs1991
The new album is great. I really like the parody of southern culture on the skids.
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: