You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » How was your day?
Mr Magic
Mine was good.

I got back from doing some swimming in the apartment complex's pool about an hour ago. Good start to the Memorial Day weekend.

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

Vaporman87
Just finished watching Godzilla. More on that in the Big G's thread. Also had our first Customer Appreciation Day at work. It went pretty well I think. We gave out hotdogs and drinks and people could fill thier grill tanks for $12 bucks.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
ThatDudeintheHoodie
It was a good day on my part. Made some extra cash today
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
Doing what?
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

Vaporman87
Selling hoodies.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
ThatDudeintheHoodie
Selling Yugioh cards.
Quote Disable Sigs
DoctorRyan
I never expected ThatDudeintheHoodie to be (GASP!) a HUSTLER!!!  (Sorry, in Dayton it's full of hustlers.  I shouldn't even know what a hustler is.  Oh never mind.)
Quote Disable Sigs

For more on my journey: http://doctorryanb1.blogspot.com/

Newest Article: Doctor Ryan Plays: Ultima I:
blueluigi
Mine was actually pretty crazy.

A fire happened at my apartment last night after I was doing the laundry. I was using the dryer, and as I went to check up on my clothes, I noticed the bottom part lit up, which was not a good sign. Then I opened up the dryer, and sure enough, fire came right through the vent which caught my clothes on fire. This woke up the entire apartment as the smoke triggered the alarm, and my sister and I both tried to put it out with failed attempts to do so. Eventually, the neighbors broke the glass for the emergency fire extinguisher, and the fire went out that way. We also had a whole bunch of fire fighters come their way to investigate. Because of this fire, some people had to evacuate.

Everything turned out all right in the end. Although, the dryer is now burned to a crisp, and only a few of my clothes had survived. What ended up happening for me now is that earlier today, I had to take some of my dirty clothes to a local laundromat to get some of my laundry done. It seems now that I got to start shopping for more clothes after what the dryer has done.
Quote Disable Sigs
DoctorRyan
Sorry to here that man.  My brother and law bought this used dryer one time and it did the exact same thing.  Sadly I was the one using it when it went up in flames.  Sniff....I lost my Legend of Zelda shirt...

Quote Disable Sigs

For more on my journey: http://doctorryanb1.blogspot.com/

Newest Article: Doctor Ryan Plays: Ultima I:
ThatDudeintheHoodie
@Doc Card games really are serious business lol. At conventions I've made alot out of selling cards.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
@blueluigi: That sucks! But hey, now you have an excuse to get yourself some hip new clothes.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: