You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Your avatar.
Mr Magic

What is it?

Mine is Burt Reynolds in Smokey and the Bandit.

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

ThatDudeintheHoodie
Mine is one of my pony OCs Sound Card the one before it is my other one named Storm Shaker.
Quote Disable Sigs
vkimo
Been rocking Stupendous Man since 2008
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Mine is an animated .gif I created from the ridiculous dance that Dragon does after winning a bout in the terrible 3DO fighting game, Way of the Warrior.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
vkimo
Vaporman87 wrote :

Mine is an animated .gif I created from the ridiculous dance that Dragon does after winning a bout in the terrible 3DO fighting game, Way of the Warrior.
-end quote

Wow, I thought that was Johnny Cage this whole time.
Quote Disable Sigs
ThatDudeintheHoodie
vkimo wrote :

Vaporman87 wrote :

-end quote

Wow, I thought that was Johnny Cage this whole time.
-end quote

Same here
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
I thought that was from a martial arts film.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

blueluigi
My current one is a screenshot from an animated re-creation of the last part of The Tenth Planet... the most sought-after missing Doctor Who episode where the first doctor, who's played by William Hartnell, regenerates into the second doctor, who's played by Patrick Troughton.
Quote Disable Sigs
Jrs1991
Kane
Quote Disable Sigs
shakin steak
I rotate through cast members of my favorite TV shows.  Currently, Joyce Randolph, wrapping up my run of avatars from The Honeymooners.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
shakin: I meant to tell you that at one time, my dad had a whole box full of Honeymooners VHS tapes that were in these really solid looking, kinda fancy VHS cases. I thought, "I bet shakin would really like these." I am not sure if they're still around here in the office somewhere or not.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: