You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Black Friday
Mr Magic
Tomorrow is Black Friday.

If you have to Christmas shop during this hectic time, then please beware of those out of control shoppers trying to get that perfect gift! People have died because of them.

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

Vaporman87
I was at Walmart earlier, and they had everything cleared out and space made for all the Black Friday stuff. Also several displays with wrapping around them and "event" numbers on them (this is because Walmart is doing 3 separate events for Black Friday... one at 6:00 PM this evening, one at 8:00 PM this evening, and the final sale beginning at 8:00 AM tomorrow).
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Derk
My better half is currently out braving the crowds. I'm hoping she can grab me the Lord of the Rings blu-ray set that was going to be $6.96. 

I went to one Black Friday and I swore I would never go to another one. It's insanity. 
Quote Disable Sigs
vkimo
Some people live for the pandemonium. I reluctantly went out tonight to Best Buy and got a Galaxy S4 because it was free with a contract extension.
Quote Disable Sigs
Derk

vkimo wrote :

Some people live for the pandemonium. I reluctantly went out tonight to Best Buy and got a Galaxy S4 because it was free with a contract extension.
-end quote

My aunt went to a Best Buy earlier, so I asked if she'd try to pick me up the Dell laptop that was $177. They told her they had 3 of them total and they sold out instantly. Oh well.
Quote Disable Sigs
ThatDudeintheHoodie
I'm one of those sick people that just goes and watches the Chaos erupt and enjoy a yearly example of survival of the fittest. However I managed to get Borderlands 2 while everyone was rushing for tvs and stuff I can't get. I already have my Amazon shopping cart ready for Cyber Monday or later on when Christmas money comes in.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
Watch the guy with the TV.

Quote Disable Sigs

ThatDudeintheHoodie
For those that are smart enough Cyber Monday is after this weekend
I'm stocking up on Pokemon cards
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
I remember how bad the crowd was when PS3 first came out. Or was that the Wii? Anyway, I hope it's not this bad with PS4.
Quote Disable Sigs

ThatDudeintheHoodie
thecrow174 wrote :

I remember how bad the crowd was when PS3 first came out. Or was that the Wii? Anyway, I hope it's not this bad with PS4.
-end quote

Last I saw it was alot more organized
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
What a relief.
Quote Disable Sigs

Go to page: