You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Dumb and Dumber To
Mr Magic
So, I understand that a Dumb and Dumber sequel will hit theaters next year. I also understand that Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels will return. I don't know when the exact release date will be, but this IMDB page gives a good bit of info about the plot.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2096672/

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

Benjanime
okay... i just have three problems with this

1. i thought jim carrey didn't want to be involved with any sequels after ace ventura 2

2. why does it need a sequel when "dumb and dumberer" left a bad taste in everyone's mouth?

3. the fact that the title is "to" instead of "two". i know it's supposed to add to the fact that "dumb" is in it, but this will only encourage more people to misspell words
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Mr Magic
Those are three good points. Jim Carrey must've had a change of heart, ya know? It happens with celebrities. And why is there a sequel? Well, sequels still make money, even if they don't do well. And that "To" must've been added for comical reasons. You know how it is.
Quote Disable Sigs

vkimo
Jim Carrey has been batting for zero for some time now. He was the man in the 90s, but his brand of humor is not up to date with the current population. I think
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
Yes Man was funny. It was a little better than Mr. Popper's Penguins.
Quote Disable Sigs

Mr Magic

Quote Disable Sigs

Benjanime
i think because of the purposely misspelled "two" in the title, the online community will eventually start misspelling it like that as well
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Vaporman87
Yeah. I'm just not feeling it with this sequel. I'll wait for when it hits Netflix. If at all.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
vkimo
This one seems raunchier, as if they're adapting their humor for today's audience. It just seems like every line is based off some joke from the first movie.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
The part with the cat made me feel skeptical.
Quote Disable Sigs

echidna64
Not gonna lie, this trailer made me laugh quite a bit

Here's to hoping!
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: