You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Cool and Collected Magazine
Vaporman87

Brian Adams (no, not THAT Brian Adams) is launching his Kickstarter campaign to create his dream - Cool and Collected Magazine. A magazine for those of us who love (and love to collect) all things retro!

RetroDaze has offered its financial support to the campaign, and I hope you can too.

To check out all the details, visit the Kickstarter page here:

Quote Disable Sigs

You love this signature.

Vaporman87
Only $500 bucks more and this mag is gettin' made! If so, we'll have a full page ad on the front inside cover! If you've got change to spare, now is the time to help out!
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Vaporman87
Cha-ching! This magazine's gettin' made! I'm really looking forward to it. And for you article writers out there... mention you've written in RetroJunk or RetroDaze, and maybe they'll let you put something in an issue.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
vkimo
You get a few issues right? Can you post a PDF when its published?
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
I'm not sure about that. I suppose we'll find out.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Vaporman87

The ad for the first issue of Cool & Collected Magazine:

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
vkimo
I thought this site was a .org domain?
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
It is, but .com links back to .org, and it is more appealing for promotional purposes.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
There's only two Brian Adams I've heard of: the wrestler and the singer.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

Vaporman87
Well, I just got the exclusive sneak peek at the first issue, and I have to say, this is such a great read. So much in there for anyone who loves and/or collects old pop culture fun stuff. I love it. We're not permitted to distribute the PDF file of the mag, but when it's out in print, I'll let you all know and if you like I will send you a free copy in the mail.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Vaporman87
The print magazines are now on sale! So, as a Christmas present to everyone here, if you let me know where you would like one shipped to, I will have one sent to you FREE! Just PM me the mailing address you want it sent to!

And... Merry Christmas!

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: