You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » You Know Your An 80s Kid If...
retrocrunch

Ill Start!

* You know your an 80s kid if you had a collection of America Online disks for getting on AOL.

* You knows your an 80s kid if Your parents used YOU as the TV Remote to change channels. 

* You knows your an 80s kid if you got to sit on your dads lap and control the steering wheel on weekend drives.

* You knows your an 80s kid if  you put playing cards in your spokes so it sounded like a motorcycle.

Whos next?

Quote Disable Sigs

Nostalgia Junkie

Vaporman87

You know you're an '80s kid if you had to break into your own home after school because nobody was there.

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
onipar

You know your an '80s kid if a pocketful of quarters could create a whole day of fun. 

Quote Disable Sigs
www.AnthonyJRapino.com
eddstarr

You know you're an '80's Kid if you remember the Renault Alpine GTA.

Fans of Euro Racing were jumpng for joy when Renault announced in 1985 plans to sell the Alpine GTA in the United States for the 1986 model year.

Just like the Porsche 911, the Renault Alpine GTA has a Turbo V6 engine in the rear. Big power and light weight made the Alpine GTA a real terror on the European racecircuit and generated raceing fans around the world. Unfortunately, delays in meeting the EPA emissions certifications and the Renault Corporate withdrawal from the US market in 1987 has made the Alpine GTA a very rare car in the United States. 

All versions of the Renault Alpine are extremely collectable and bring out the "80's Kid" in old guys, like me!

Quote Disable Sigs
retrocrunch

You know your an 80s kid if you had a bunch of those America Online disks so you could get free internet!

Quote Disable Sigs
Nostalgia Junkie
Vaporman87

You mentioned that one in the original post. 

retrocrunch wrote :

You know your an 80s kid if you had a bunch of those America Online disks so you could get free internet!

-end quote

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
eddstarr

retrocrunch wrote :

-end quote

LOL!!!

You know you're an 80's kid if you still have 'em!  

Quote Disable Sigs
retrocrunch

I did. lol.

Ok, maybe this one will make up for it..

You know your an 80s kid if you ever carried around a switch blade comb and then modified it to make it more dangerous.

Quote Disable Sigs
Nostalgia Junkie
retrocrunch

You know your an 80s kid if you bought bags of penny bubble gum at 7/11 so you could sell for 2 cents at school.  

or was that just me?

Quote Disable Sigs
Nostalgia Junkie
onipar

You know your an 80s kid if you bought bags of penny bubble gum at 7/11 so you could sell for 2 cents at school.   or was that just me? 

I was more of a 5 cent Bazooka Joe guy. 

Quote Disable Sigs
www.AnthonyJRapino.com
Vaporman87

I dug your childhood entrepreneurial spirit RC. Ha!

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: