Birthday Or BUST!

RETRORATING: 10

VHS Odyssey

OFFICIAL

NLogan's Retro Christmas

RETRORATING: 18

Forum » Take Heed! - Announcements » RetroDaze Yearbook
Vaporman87

Early in the process of putting together the ideas behind this site, I thought it would be extremely neat to give members the opportunity to physically hold something that reminded them of their contributions to the site (besides money, that is).

That is when I came up with the idea of a RetroDaze Yearbook. Essentially, it would be a hardback book containing the best of the prior years submissions, along with some possible info on members and events of the past year, and other things. Maybe a list of members and their stats up to the year end... things like that.

I am wondering what thoughts you might have on this, if any?

Quote Disable Sigs

You love this signature.

Mr Magic
I like the idea!
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

Benjanime
now this sounds neat!
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Derk
I think it's a pretty neat idea.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
The work on the yearbook is beginning. If you have suggestions on what you would like to see added, please let me know!
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Benjanime
do you think you could make a digital/scanned version of the yearbook?
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87
I believe so. Blurb allows a version for e-readers, so I would think this is possible.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Benjanime
alright. well as another note, and possibly an odd suggestion, what if the yearbook had sections with certain site member interviews?
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87

Benjanime wrote :
alright. well as another note, and possibly an odd suggestion, what if the yearbook had sections with certain site member interviews?

I think something like member interviews or informational profiles would fit in nicely in something like this.

I don't suppose you would want to author/carry out these interviews, would you?
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
blueluigi
Nice idea, and a big cheers to all for a wonderful first year on RetroDaze. Steps like the yearbook as well as the other stuff being used for this site are excellent ways to blow Retrojunk right out of the water.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
It's been a successful year for Retrodaze, and it still isn't over! I look forward to the remainder of the year and all of next year.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

Go to page: