You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Your Office Space
Vaporman87
Recently we were able to clear out a ton of my dad's junk from within our office building. This freed up a nice little corner in the building for me to move my workspace to. And since then, my wife and I have been "nostalgifiying" it.

Some items (like the couch and Trans-Atlantic radio) belonged to my Grandparents, some have been in my personal possession for a long time, and others are new:

Ta-Da!

Quote Disable Sigs

You love this signature.

Benjanime
it's no office, per se, but a desktop area is close enough, right?

Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
ThatDudeintheHoodie
Everything is still in chaos for my "Office" But this clip sums up what it usually looks like. 

Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87

@TDitH: That bad, huh?

@Ben: Taz

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
ThatDudeintheHoodie
Vaporman87 wrote :

@TDitH: That bad, huh?

@Ben: Taz

-end quote
Not too far off, its a mess most of the time.
Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime
(incoherent taz noises)
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Rick Ace Rhodes
I don't have much. Just a desk and a computer. I also have my TV to the side.

Quote Disable Sigs
*Insert funny signature here*
jkatz
That couch and living room setup is awesome! I was going to suggest an Atari 2600 until I saw you already had one.
Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
Vaporman87

@jkatz: Because you never know when you’ll need to work off some frustration with a game of Ms. Pac-Man

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
jkatz
Or regular Pac Man.

Or ET.

Or Custer's Revenge...
Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
vkimo
I really dig how its in a cubicle, the segregation only enhances the retroness. You need to make that place a maze of nostalgia, with each partition a different retro theme!
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: