never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Summer 2019
Mr Magic
Party time!

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

Benjanime
my first order of business in getting ready for summer is setting up a pool in my backyard. yesterday afternoon i made a big circle of dirt and laid down some tarp to cover it, and today i'll be installing the pool itself. should take a few hours but looking forward to cooling off in the water once saturday hits. i'll give you guys an update when it's all done.
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
shakin steak

what, it’s not summer yet! Give us a chance to be between freezing and roasting, please

Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime
just about done with the pool, just gotta install the pump and the ladder and fill it up later. getting late now though so the swimming will definitely have to wait.

Quote Disable Sigs

Mr Magic
The pool's really looking good, Ben.
Quote Disable Sigs

Mr Magic
Quote Disable Sigs

Benjanime
Quote Disable Sigs

Mr Magic
It looks like an ice cream cone, but on a lollipop stick.
Quote Disable Sigs

vkimo
We went to the community pool today, its a short 10 minute walk from the house. It's such a nostalgic place, even though I didn't grow up in the area. The pool has these vintage carnival animal heads on top of the garbage cans and the place really has a vibe about it. Definitely reminiscent of the pool scenes from the Sandlot and season 3 of Stranger Things. 
Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime
@Mr. Magic: it's cotton candy
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87

@vkimo: I don’t like pools at all now (hate them really), but as a kid I loved them and our local pool was a favorite place to go for me. Loved getting a bag of Funyuns and a pop from the concession area and hoping to see the girl I had a crush on show up.

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: