You will
never be
forgotten.
What to Watch on Halloween

RETRORATING: 11

Castles of Yesteryear

RETRORATING: 12

Forum » Retro T.V. & Movies » Was Metroid on Captain N?
dukenukem

You can see Metroid at the back. Also was there ever a separate cartoon or segment of Metroid anywhere. Im sure its not metroid sweet metroid.

Benjanime
mother brain was as close as we got to a metroid reference in the show, though just like the other character designs it looked nothing like how she (or it) was supposed to look.
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
blueluigi
Metroid is one of the worlds that appear in Captain N, and Mother Brain is one of the villains, however, Samus doesn't appear in the show. Though, she does appear in the comics.
Quote Disable Sigs
Linux_Sage
I don't think so. Also Mega Man looks pretty normal on there. I remember on Captain N he looked really weird and talked like he had throat cancer. So I'm not sure if that image is very accurate. Looks like some kind of fan art or something.
Quote Disable Sigs
Wir sprechen zu viel, aber wir sehen zu wenig.
blueluigi
Yeah, it's definitely fanart. Samus didn't appear in the actual show. Even in the comics when she showed up, her suit had more of a yellow goldish color in her armor, resembling closer to her NES sprite, and Mega Man doesn't appear in those.

EDIT: Also, Princess Lana looks more sexualized in that fanart image.
Quote Disable Sigs
jkatz
Linux_Sage wrote :

I don't think so. Also Mega Man looks pretty normal on there. I remember on Captain N he looked really weird and talked like he had throat cancer. So I'm not sure if that image is very accurate. Looks like some kind of fan art or something.
-end quote
Yeah, his costume was green in the show. Probably some sort of copyright issue because of the other Megaman cartoon. Also, what is with this guy and asking easy, google-able questions?

Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
shakin steak
According to Wikipedia, that's just a mistake. "although this remains unverified," whatever that means.
Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime
i always thought the mega man in the captain n cartoon looked more like garbage pail kid material from design lol. his voice alone fits nicely.
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
shakin steak
Oh my god, his voice. Among all the bad decisions, in all the bad cartoons... that is one of them.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Someone should make an NES game based on that version of Mega Man, and have it be horrible.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
shakin steak
 Combined with the Mega Man 1 art. Not Megaman himself necessarily, but the style and background. 

Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: