never be
forgotten.
How I Remember Christmas

RETRORATING: 11

Sleepovers

OFFICIAL

Forum » Retro T.V. & Movies » Teen Titans
Rick Ace Rhodes
So Teen Titans Go! is apparently getting something that the original Teen Titans never did: a theatrical released film. It's apparently now coming out in summer of 2018, less then a year from now.

I really got to give the creators credit: this show exists solely to troll the sh*t out of fans of the original series, and in doing so they've turned it into one Cartoon Network's most popular shows. I'm glad that CN has decided to begin reairing episodes of the original Teen Titans series. I've been watching them everything morning and it brings back some memories of originally watching them.

Hopefully one day we'll get another great Teen Titans series that isn't just a massive trolling job.

Quote Disable Sigs

*Insert funny signature here*

Benjanime
the show should've looked more like how it was intended in the original shorts. but they REALLY put lackluster effort into the animation budget with the actual show. what happened here?

Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
blueluigi
Ah... Teen Titans Go. One of the best shows to troll shows out there, and it stirs up a reaction on the internet. It is, in my opinion, so satisfying to watch.

And with this feature film, I bet this is going to cause a lot of commotion from the fanbase. Yeah, those tears are going to be so delicious.
Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime
i've only ever sat through one episode. if you enjoy TTG, more power to ya. but i could easily compare it to the bizarre and mind numbing "adventures of sonic the hedgehog" cartoon.
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87

Teen Titans GO! Was one show that surprised me when my kids began watching it. The writing is a perfect blend of slapstick and oddball. And since I never saw (nor cared to see) Teen Titans, I have no beef with the trolling

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
eddstarr
OK - you guys know that I love my Teen Titans in any version I can get them.

But I have to admit that I miss the Titans when they were actual "Teens" instead of "Toddlers".

Btw, I never saw the 2006 TV movie, "Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo", but there's plenty on YouTube:

Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime
for it being an animated sitcom it might as well be on the disney channel
Quote Disable Sigs

blueluigi
I didn't care much for Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo. The only memorable thing about that movie was Robin and Starfire's relationship. Otherwise, it was kind of lacking.

Also, on another note of the original Teen Titans, I do like how not only the original show is airing on Cartoon Network, but they're showing an HD remastered version. I haven't watched too much of those airings, but it looks absolutely gorgeous, and could very well pass off as a modern show to go with the rest of Cartoon Network's lineup.
Quote Disable Sigs
eddstarr
And what happened to Cyborg? He looks like a toy. Now all I get are Buzz Lightyear flashbacks. The new movie will reset the characters in a more mature form.
Quote Disable Sigs
comic_book_fan
i was a huge fan of the original series hated trouble in Tokyo 
and kind of like   teen titans go but i have been recording the original and when or if they show the whole series i am watching it from the beginning.
wish they would show batman beyond and justice league also. 
Quote Disable Sigs
'you think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some sh*t'
Benjanime
trouble in tokyo at least felt like a proper episode, unlike that final FINAL episode in which beast boy thinks terra is back from the grave and the other titans don't give a crap about it. seriously, what a dumb episode to end the series with.
Quote Disable Sigs

Go to page: