Craving
Fruit Brute
Since 1983.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Drawings and Stuff
Jrs1991
I don't see a thread for something like this and since i recently posted two pictures of drawings in the "The Cafe" thread, i thought i'd just make a thread for that. So if you have any drawings or similar stuff, you can put them here. It should be cool!

The two that i already posted:

Jrs1991
My latest one: Carly Rae Jepsen. I drew one of her yesterday but i hated it, it looked like something from Napoleon Dynamite haha. This one came out so much better.

Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime
awesome work jrs!

i gave up pencil and paper back in 2011, and once i went to tablet drawing, i never went back. here's a drawing i made upon request from a friend, it's midna from the legend of zelda: twilight princess eating a burrito.

Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Nintendo Switch Fri
jkatz
I'm more into messing around in photoshop and making videos these days, but I have a yuuuuuge collection of doodles in my notebooks amassed over the years. I could scan those, if there's any interest?
Quote Disable Sigs
I hear the drums echoing tonight

But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation.
shakin steak

Let's see 'em!

Quote Disable Sigs
blueluigi
I've been making it a daily routine of mine by posting one drawing on my Facebook per day, so I've been getting into drawing quite a lot lately. Here's a pretty recent example of one I did. Most of the drawings I've done are in my sketchbook, but this one in particular, I did in Photoshop.

Quote Disable Sigs
Jrs1991
Benjanime wrote :

awesome work jrs!

-end quote

Thanks!
Quote Disable Sigs
Linux_Sage
I used to draw a lot when I was younger. Not much anymore. Not sure if I even have the touch anymore. Maybe one day I'll pick it up again to pass the time.
Quote Disable Sigs
Wir sprechen zu viel, aber wir sehen zu wenig.
Benjanime
i wonder if ol' vapor has anymore of his own drawings to share with us.
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Nintendo Switch Fri
Jrs1991
I did this last night and i like how it came out.

Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87

I haven't done anything significant in a while. But there is a thread somewhere here with my art in it. I can't recall which at the moment

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: