never be
forgotten.
Retro Thrifting

RETRORATING: 13

The Mall Arcade

RETRORATING: 18

Forum » Retro T.V. & Movies » Complete series sets
Mr Magic
Why buy one season set then the next, when you can have the whole series?

What do you want?

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

Superman
I tend to buy the season sets of TV shows I want on DVD rather than the complete series sets. It's just more convenient for me to buy them that way. I do have the complete series set of Gidget, but I had no choice there since that show sadly only lasted one season.

Quote Disable Sigs
eddstarr
Ohhhh!

I should've told you guys - I now have "WINGS" The Complete Series, courtesy of my sister's Christmas Gift Card from Amazon. 
Merry Christmas to Me.

Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
One of my favorite series sets that I own:

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
@edd:

Steven Weber influenced me to do a sweater vest/white t-shirt combo lol.
Quote Disable Sigs

Linux_Sage
I wouldn't mind owning all the Star Trek series.
Quote Disable Sigs
Wir sprechen zu viel, aber wir sehen zu wenig.
eddstarr
Vaporman87 wrote :

One of my favorite series sets that I own:

-end quote

WOW!!!

I love "The Critic". Jon Lovitz just killed as the voice for "Jay Sherman". I just died over the crazy movie titles he reviewed. Remember, "Children of a Lesser GODzilla"!

Jay's son went to the United Nation's International School and I still crack-up over that kid from Easter Island with his giant stone head. That poor kid could only take two steps before falling face first, lol.

Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
Night Court

As of right now, only individual sets are sold.
Quote Disable Sigs

jkatz
I love The Critic. Hugely underrated show.
I buy Individual seasons for It's Always Sunny and Venture Bros., but that's only because they're still making new seasons.
Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
Mr Magic
Mama's Family 

The entire Wings series only cost about 20 bucks, but this is very pricey and there were only 6 seasons!

Quote Disable Sigs

eddstarr
Mr Magic wrote :

Mama's Family 

The entire Wings series only cost about 20 bucks, but this is very pricey and there were only 6 seasons!

-end quote

Wow - what gets me is how I only saw, "Mama's Family", after it had moved from network television to a "first-run" syndicated series. That means I never saw the show with Carol Burnett and Harvey Korman.  

Every episode I saw had Beverly Archer as "Iola" the nutty neighbor.
As a result, I think season 3 has the best intro:

Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: