You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » An R-rated Wolverine movie?
Mr Magic
"Magic can happen to you."

ThatDudeintheHoodie
I'm looking forward to this since it is based off of the Old Man Logan storyline and they want to send him off proper. 
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
I've been pretty bored of the Wolverine movies since the second one. This is probably a no watch for me.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
eddstarr
For starters, I haven't mentioned it much but you guys are constantly being exposed to what I call, "ass-kickin' school-girl" storylines. And it doesn't matter who the male lead character is because the movie is really about a girl, the smaller the better, that can kick every man's ass no matter how strong he is.

This is my personal observation, every "strong man" in a movie has to be outdone by a girl, again - the smaller the better. I have a sneaky suspicion that you guys may have noticed this too.  

It almost seems like gender is being used as a weapon - payback for all the years we've spent watching male lead characters in films and on television.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
That's a good observation, edd.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

eddstarr
Sorry to be so negative. I want to see all my favorite X-Men characters again with thoughtful storylines.
Quote Disable Sigs
Rick Ace Rhodes
Ehh... don't care. I was never into the X-Men movies, or really the entire franchise in general. Aside from the 90's animated series, I never really liked the X-Men. The comic universe just seems so big and confusing with so many characters, so may different comics and so many different story lines. Plus, I never understood how the X-Men fit into the Marvel universe. Like there's so many other superheroes running around, but these things called mutants are having government laws put against them?
Quote Disable Sigs
*Insert funny signature here*
Vaporman87
Rick Ace Rhodes wrote :

Like there's so many other superheroes running around, but these things called mutants are having government laws put against them?

-end quote
Like there is this bubble they exist in, but come out of from time to time to mix it up with other Marvel characters.

Maybe NLogan can shine some light on this mystery for us.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
jkatz
I sort of feel the same way Rick, but I also thought First Class was really good. 

This is going to be Hugh Jackman's last outing as Wolverine..I have to see it for that fact alone.
Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
shakin steak
>I think most comic book movies should be R. Wolverine especially.<
Quote Disable Sigs
vkimo
shakin steak wrote :

>I think most comic book movies should be R. Wolverine especially.<
-end quote
I feel this way with most things. It was always painful watching Wolverine as you just knew he was never going to use his claws, unless it was on a structure or robots.

Watching the old Masters of the Universe, same thing. Why He-Man carries a sword is beyond me, as he always ended up throwing the villain at a mountain or something. 
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: