You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Take Heed! - Announcements » First Annual Article Contest
Vaporman87

Hey gang! With the intention of keeping your creative juices flowing (and keeping fresh content coming in, of course), I present to you our first contest of sorts. So sharpen those pencils (who writes with pencils anymore?) and get crackin'!

RetroDaze First Annual Article Writing Contest:

• Articles should be at least 700 words in
    length.

• Articles must focus on “retro” subject matter.

• No game, movie, or other product reviews. Mention of such things and their impact on your life are permissable. Just not straight reviews.

• Must be all new, original works that have not
    been previously submitted elsewhere.
  •  

The winning article(s) will be chosen by Paul from Totally Oldies (Slider), Caps 2.0, and one other guest judge - then featured in the “Featured Articles” header as “Contest Winner” entries.

Three (3) lucky winners will receive (via email) an
Amazon Digital Gift Card valued at $50.

Entries must be submitted by February 25th,
2013. Enter as many articles as you like. There is no limit.

Good Luck!

Quote Disable Sigs

You love this signature.

raptor
Dude!!!
Quote Disable Sigs
insert Chuck Norris meme here
Benjanime
i probably won't be able to get around to this, so good luck to any others that will participate (finishing up my OGL articles)
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Vaporman87

Benjanime wrote :
i probably won't be able to get around to this, so good luck to any others that will participate (finishing up my OGL articles)

There are more OGL articles? Hurray!
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
vkimo
So basically any article submitted between now and the deadline gets automatically entered?
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87

vkimo wrote :
So basically any article submitted between now and the deadline gets automatically entered?

You are correct . I should have specified that I suppose. Doh!
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
vkimo
No problemo!

I've seem to have had a issue though. I was writing out my draft, hit the save button, went to a error page and now I can't seem to access the draft anymore. Well I can't even find it.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
vkimo wrote :
No problemo!

I've seem to have had a issue though. I was writing out my draft, hit the save button, went to a error page and now I can't seem to access the draft anymore. Well I can't even find it.

I have to admit, this is probably my fault, though it was accidental. I recently installed Google Analytics and was testing some of it's "real time" features. I noticed a page being visited with a draft, so I clicked on it and it took me to your draft. But it was showing the draft as being in MY profile. So, I deleted it from my profile. Apparently that deleted it PERIOD. I apologize for that.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
shakin steak
Makes me glad I draft things in Notepad first.
Quote Disable Sigs
vkimo

Vaporman87 wrote :
vkimo wrote :
No problemo!

I have to admit, this is probably my fault, though it was accidental. I recently installed Google Analytics and was testing some of it's "real time" features. I noticed a page being visited with a draft, so I clicked on it and it took me to your draft. But it was showing the draft as being in MY profile. So, I deleted it from my profile. Apparently that deleted it PERIOD. I apologize for that.

Wait, YOU deleted it haha? Is there anyway you can get back to it?
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Welllllll, not that I can find. It's Googles fault!!!!

I do hope you keep with that one because my interest was piqued by just the two paragraphs I saw.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: