You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Hobbies
echidna64
What are some hobbies that you guys enjoy?

I enjoy movies, reading, video games, and playing Warhammer 40k

Rick Ace Rhodes
Gaming, reading, writing and when it's season time, fishing.
Quote Disable Sigs
*Insert funny signature here*
Silvervix
My hobbies are: writing, reading, drawing, animating, watching sports and, very occasionally, playing video-games.

Quote Disable Sigs
"Even though I'm cheating like a btard, this is still surprisingly hard" - Ross Scott.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk about stuff. I'm always open to listening.
Linux_Sage
I like to watch documentaries and read about history particularly ancient history/archaeology/anthropology all that good stuff. Other things I read are computer books about various topics that interest me. I also like to listen to music mostly classical, some 80s and other eclectic stuff. Then there's video games. I'm fond of the old RPGs like classic Final Fantasy. 
Quote Disable Sigs
Wir sprechen zu viel, aber wir sehen zu wenig.
Batty
Reading, crafting, collecting stuff, and Youtube.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Running a website, gaming, listening to/reading news, MST3K, golfing (when I can), going to the movies, collecting, etc.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
echidna64
What types of things do u guys collect?
Quote Disable Sigs
Linux_Sage
Not too much into collection but when me and my wife travel places we like to buy shot glasses or refrigerator magnets to show all the places we've been to and such.

You could also say I collect books since I like to buy so many of them but I guess it doesn't exactly count since I will toss the book out or donate them once the content becomes outdated & obsolete. That tends to happen with technology books.
Quote Disable Sigs
Wir sprechen zu viel, aber wir sehen zu wenig.
echidna64
Linux_Sage wrote :

Not too much into collection but when me and my wife travel places we like to buy shot glasses or refrigerator magnets to show all the places we've been to and such.

You could also say I collect books since I like to buy so many of them but I guess it doesn't exactly count since I will toss the book out or donate them once the content becomes outdated & obsolete. That tends to happen with technology books.
-end quote
That's pretty cool! We have a travel tradition as well where we try to find a xmas ornament from the places we've been to. 
Quote Disable Sigs
Rick Ace Rhodes
echidna64 wrote :

-end quote
Old action figures mostly. I also like to keep the cards the figures come on if I can.
Quote Disable Sigs
*Insert funny signature here*
echidna64
Rick Ace Rhodes wrote :

echidna64 wrote :

-end quote
Old action figures mostly. I also like to keep the cards the figures come on if I can.
-end quote
Got any He-Mans?
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: