You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Introductions Please! » I'm back, I think
Tails
I used to try here when you guys were part of Retro uprising and hosted contests there (I won one but never got the prize because you pulled sponsorship ) but I figured I'd give it another chance. I have so many questions but unsure if the forum or site is active so I'll wait and see. Thanks.

Vaporman87
Any question you have is welcome Tails. There are many here who can help. Welcome back sir.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Tails
Well as discussed in pms I'm eyeing the Nes games and f zero/tmnt 

My question is how are they condition wise? One thing I love to do is type and I have not really found motivation to type and I'm worried that if I try what I aim for will go to waste. The reason I say this is I point to the retro uprising issue which I spent hours on the contest not to recieve anything. I don't want that to happen again. Do you still do the join movie night and be entered in a giveaway?

My question is also about articles. I love voicing my opinion on anything especially amiibo. Would that be allowed if it had a retro theme?

I'm very weary is all.
Quote Disable Sigs
demonpuppet87
@Tails Whoa, easy on the duplicate posts, fella. You just need to post it just once.
Quote Disable Sigs
"I don't know who is more infatuated... demonpuppet87 with Darren Hayes, or Jrs with Ariana Grande." - Vaporman87
Mr Magic
For real. One post is necessary. 
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

eddstarr
Hi Tails, great to meet you. 
I'm eddstarr and I've had issues with my Windows 10 upgrade when responding in the R-D forums. I hit "post reply" once and the result is multiple posts, sorta like a hiccup during a system maintenance session.

I recently had a screen freeze, not realizing that every keystroke was delayed in execution during my attempt to shut-down. Again, the result was a multi-post

I waited until I was online again to delete the unintended duplicate posts.
Quote Disable Sigs
Tails
eddstarr wrote :

Hi Tails, great to meet you. 
I'm eddstarr and I've had issues with my Windows 10 upgrade when responding in the R-D forums. I hit "post reply" once and the result is multiple posts, sorta like a hiccup during a system maintenance session.

I recently had a screen freeze, not realizing that every keystroke was delayed in execution during my attempt to shut-down. Again, the result was a multi-post

I waited until I was online again to delete the unintended duplicate posts.
-end quote
At least you're nice about it. No idea how it happened  (I use only a phone)
Quote Disable Sigs
echidna64
Tails wrote :

My question is how are they condition wise? One thing I love to do is type and I have not really found motivation to type and I'm worried that if I try what I aim for will go to waste. The reason I say this is I point to the retro uprising issue which I spent hours on the contest not to recieve anything. I don't want that to happen again. Do you still do the join movie night and be entered in a giveaway?

My question is also about articles. I love voicing my opinion on anything especially amiibo. Would that be allowed if it had a retro theme?

I'm very weary is all.
-end quote
Hi Tails and welcome! I can assure you that we have a thriving community here and that the article competitions are not only legit but also quite competitive! Your words will not go unheard 
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
@Tails:

Oh, so that's what happened.
Quote Disable Sigs

Tails
echidna64 wrote :

Tails wrote :

I'm very weary is all.
-end quote
Hi Tails and welcome! I can assure you that we have a thriving community here and that the article competitions are not only legit but also quite competitive! Your words will not go unheard 
-end quote
Well I hope that's true from what I've seen the forum is a bit dead.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
Dead? I don't see how. There's people posting every day. 
Quote Disable Sigs

Go to page: