You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Terminator 6
Vaporman87
According to Arnie, it's on the way. Think it'll happen?

Quote Disable Sigs

You love this signature.

Rick Ace Rhodes
I hope not. This is a franchise that has been driven so far into the ground that in my opinion it's impossible to salvage it.
Quote Disable Sigs
*Insert funny signature here*
Mr Magic
Tell me they're not really going to remake the untouchable T2. 

"Terminator 2 was due to be released in March 2017, but its slot was taken by Dwyane Johnson's Baywatch reboot"
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

Vaporman87
thecrow174 wrote :

Tell me they're not really going to remake the untouchable T2. 

"Terminator 2 was due to be released in March 2017, but its slot was taken by Dwyane Johnson's Baywatch reboot"
-end quote
I think they mean that Terminator Genysis 2 was due to be released. I don't think they had planned on remaking T2.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
Good.

The Ben-Hur legacy has already been embarrassed. 
Quote Disable Sigs

massreality
I really liked Genysis and am thrilled to here that a sequel is still a possibility. I honestly don't know why people hated Genysis other than it was a sequel no one asked for. 
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
Yeah, Genysis was very good. People are extremely hard to please.
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87
massreality wrote :

I really liked Genysis and am thrilled to here that a sequel is still a possibility. I honestly don't know why people hated Genysis other than it was a sequel no one asked for. 
-end quote
Agreed. It was better than I expected, and I felt satisfied to have watched it.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
vkimo
The series just spiraled out of control for me. The second movie resolved everything. But if time travel is involved, I guess nothing can truly be settled.
Quote Disable Sigs
Rick Ace Rhodes
massreality wrote :

-end quote
The story just came off as confusing and weird. I would of rather them continued with the Salvation story line of fighting in the ruined. I didn't like Salvation either, but I understood the story at least.

Personally, Terminator is the first two movies. Everything after T2 I cut off. I don't pay any attention to the story lines that came with T3 and afterwards.
Quote Disable Sigs
*Insert funny signature here*
Vaporman87
Rick Ace Rhodes wrote :
Personally, Terminator is the first two movies. Everything after T2 I cut off. I don't pay any attention to the story lines that came with T3 and afterwards.
-end quote
That's how I feel about The Matrix. The Matrix, to me, will forever and always ONLY consist of the first movie. The other two never happened in my world.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: