never be
forgotten.
Military Kids

OFFICIAL

Castles of Yesteryear

RETRORATING: 12

Pizza Hut Promotions

RETRORATING: 20

Forum » Retro Places » IHOP (International House of Pancakes)
Mr Magic
Mom may not let you have pancakes at night, but IHOP will.

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

Vaporman87
IHOP actually has some halfway decent steak as well. Which is surprising because of it's price point... and the fact that it's, you know... IHOP.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
Don't be so cheap. Think of your family!
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87
thecrow174 wrote :

Don't be so cheap. Think of your family!
-end quote
My family ALWAYS eats at only the finest establishments. Gourmet food like that at Bob Evans.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
massreality
IHOP has some pancakes that are like a cinnamon roll, which is pretty good and I'm pretty sure shaved at least three years off my life in one sitting.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
massreality wrote :

IHOP has some pancakes that are like a cinnamon roll, which is pretty good and I'm pretty sure shaved at least three years off my life in one sitting.
-end quote
You can earn those back by running in a marathon. Or do what I do, and eat pancakes WHILE running in a marathon... so they even each other out.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
A childhood treat.

Quote Disable Sigs

echidna64
24-Hour diners bring back a lot of nostalgia

Nowadays I enjoy IHOP for the free wi-fi and bottomless coffee  
Quote Disable Sigs
massreality
Vaporman87 wrote :

massreality wrote :

-end quote
You can earn those back by running in a marathon. Or do what I do, and eat pancakes WHILE running in a marathon... so they even each other out.
-end quote
That makes sense, I mean... that's the only way to justify the Krispy Kreme challenge we have here in Raleigh. This year someone died doing it. Well attempting to do it. He never made it to the doughnuts. 

I'm pretty sure thats what would happen to me if I tried running while eating Cinn-A-Stack Pancakes.

Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
IHOP does have some wild flavors. When me and the family ate there the other day, I saw where they had red velvet pancakes on the menu. And I'm like "Are those even safe?" I haven't heard any reports of anyone dying while eating them, though.
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87
Red Velvet pancakes you say? Hmm. Yummy.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: