You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Retro People & Events » Field trips
Mr Magic
Did you ever go on any fun field trips when you were a kid?

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

Benjanime
planetariums and science museums were pretty much the only places that i went to on a trip. i vaguely remember one trip where i went out on a ranch, and it was back during my preschool days
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Vaporman87
Some field trips we took were to a Glass Product facility, historical locations, museums, and sports facilities.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
I went to a place in Valdosta, GA called Wild Adventures Theme Park in the 7th grade. It made me wanna go back.
Quote Disable Sigs

arizvega
I when on a field trip when i was in the 5th grade.
I went to New York City and i remember the first time i went to Nintendo world at the city and the first i ever play Pokemon Stadium on the big screen.
Quote Disable Sigs
WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA....
Vaporman87
arizvega wrote :

I went to New York City and i remember the first time i went to Nintendo world at the city and the first i ever play Pokemon Stadium on the big screen.

Darn you! How come I never got to go on a field trip like that!
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
arizvega

Vaporman87 wrote :
arizvega wrote :

Darn you! How come I never got to go on a field trip like that!

Don't worry my teacher what it me to get off the Pokemon game for the N64. But i say no and i remember when she said this is the last time we go to the New York City. I was so mad like you would not believe. I yell at her and i say i want it to stay and she said no i was like arghhhhhh.
Quote Disable Sigs
WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA....
raptor
We rarely had field trips but instead field days. So the majority of any time we spent outside of school was still on school grounds trying to compete against each other. Pokemon Stadium on a big screen in New York sounds SOOOO much better!!!!
Quote Disable Sigs
insert Chuck Norris meme here
Vaporman87

raptor9873 wrote :
We rarely had field trips but instead field days.

Ahhh yes. "Field Days". I competed in several of those myself. Hated every minute of it.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
Ugh, Field Day. I've only won like one race for me and my partner.
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87
Something tells me that these days, if "Field Days" are still taking place, that everyone "is a winner". Blech.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: