You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Retro T.V. & Movies » Wait, what?! They were in that?!
Batty
So a lot of people (myself included) are always surprised when they find out McGee from NCIS was Binx from Hocus Pocus. What are some other actors you were surprised to find in other movies and shows?

I watched Willow so many times growing up, and Twilight Zone but it wasn't until about a year ago I realized that Queen Bavmorda herself, Jean Marsh was in an episode of the TZ.

She played a robot who gets her face blown off in the end. 

pikachulover
Jon Favreau was Eric the clown in the Seinfeld episode "The Fire".

John Cena was an extra in the movie Ready to Rumble.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
I always thought it was funny that Dick York (Darren from Bewitched) was in Parts: The Clonus Horror. A film lampooned by MST3K, and then later remade into The Island (which then brought about a lawsuit from the makers of Parts).
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
jkatz
Not truly retro, but Harry Cavil was Edmond Dantes' son in The Count of Monte Cristo.

I love that movie. 
Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
Mr Magic
Dan Castellaneta, who voices Homer Simpson, was in Space Jam.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

Benjanime
unfortunately, so was bill murray
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Mr Magic
Sure, he was very annoying in What About Bob, but I think he's a good actor.
Quote Disable Sigs

echidna64
Lawrence Fishburne as Cowboy Curtis gets me every time

Quote Disable Sigs
Rick Ace Rhodes
I've been watching the 90's Nickelodeon show Are You Afraid of the Dark? recently, and I've noticed quite a few notable actors who were in the series before making it big. 

Jay Baruchel appeared in four episodes of the show, as well as Jewel Staite who appeared in a couple episodes on her own. Eddie Kaye Thomas, Neve Campbell and even Ryan Gosling and Hayden Christensen were in episodes of the show.

The show even had some big named guest stars from time to time, like Gilbert Gottfried and Frank Gorshin (The Riddler from the 1960's Batman show). 
Quote Disable Sigs
*Insert funny signature here*
Vaporman87
All good examples Rick.

And yeah echidna, I crack up at Mr. Fishburne in Peewee's Playhouse!
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
Ann B. Davis is seen in The Brady Bunch Movie.

Not as Alice the maid, but as a truck driver.

Quote Disable Sigs

Go to page: