You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Retro T.V. & Movies » Ash vs. The Evil Dead
massreality
So, the trailer for Ash vs. The Evil Dead was released last night. I was a huge Evil Dead fan growing up, so I've been anxiously waiting this trailer for sometime. My expectations were pretty low, but I'm happy to say that it looks pretty good. 

Quote Disable Sigs

jkatz
You dare doubt the unstoppable combination of Rami-Campbell? A pox on thee, sir!
Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
Vaporman87
Woah! I didn't know this was happening!!!

This... Is... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Jrs1991
I can't wait for this, it looks so cool. I'm a big evil dead 1,2 and army of darkness fan.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Oh wait... I thought this was a movie at first. It's a series. That's cool too. Sweet.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
I've only seen the very first Evil Dead, so naturally I got some catching up to do.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

echidna64
thecrow174 wrote :

I've only seen the very first Evil Dead, so naturally I got some catching up to do.
-end quote
It only gets better!
Quote Disable Sigs
onipar
I was seriously excited seeing this trailer yesterday.  I can not WAIT for this to air.  It's gonna be epic.
Quote Disable Sigs
www.AnthonyJRapino.com
Mr Magic
@echinda64:

I feel confident about that.

Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87
I prefer Army of Darkness, as the camp factor is increased 10 fold and it just feels like a cheap B movie that everybody had a ball making.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
I'm surprised the original Evil Dead has an NC-17 rating.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083907/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

Sure, it's loaded with gore, but it's not loaded with sex!
Quote Disable Sigs

Go to page: