You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Retro Video Games » Toughest games you ever played.
Mr Magic
The True Lies game.

It's hard to get past the 1st stage when a bunch of guys are firing at me. A lock-on feature would've been most helpful.

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

Vaporman87
Probably Street Fighter II. I would give up many times trying to defeat M. Bison.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Benjanime
i never did beat simon's quest, but the game after it was another level of frustration during my youth.

Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
massreality
The last time I played this game I was around five or six, but I could never get past a level that involved catching flies with chop sticks. I've probably played tougher games, but this one came to mind first.

Quote Disable Sigs
Silvervix
Risky Woods... that one was a nightmare inside a fever dream, inside a nightmare.

Daikatana... there are so many ways to kill a player LEGITIMATELY, why did you choose to do it by freezing the computer and/or crash?

Jurassic Park: Rampage Edition... and it sucks, too.

Quote Disable Sigs
"Even though I'm cheating like a btard, this is still surprisingly hard" - Ross Scott.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk about stuff. I'm always open to listening.
blueluigi
I don't think any game can get harder for me than this.

Quote Disable Sigs
EISXUOIS
Blueluigi wrote :

-end quote
So hardcore the image broke..

Rygar for the PS2 was so hard I got to the last guy and fought him a few times then put the game away in defeat

Target Earth for the Sega Genesis was so tough even the pros needed the invincibility code

This was the best 8 bit RPG and the hardest for sure. Also the only game of the ones I mentioned that I beat.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
blueluigi wrote :

-end quote
The first stage is beatable after a couple of tries, but the second stage? Not so much.
Quote Disable Sigs

Mr Magic
I had trouble with this mission in Paper Mario. Knowing when exactly to take the cake out of the oven was the hard part.

Quote Disable Sigs

shakin steak
thecrow174 wrote :

The first stage is beatable after a couple of tries, but the second stage? Not so much.
-end quote
lol wut? The second stage is easy as pie. Are you thinking of the third stage? With the jet bikes?

Here's my entry,

Quote Disable Sigs
Jrs1991
Manhunt on the Playstation 2 was really hard. Some parts made me so mad.
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: