forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Pee-wee's Big Holiday
Mr Magic
"Magic can happen to you."

Jrs1991
Awesome
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Looking forward to this premiere! Way to go Netflix.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
Believe it or not, heavy metal star Rob Zombie was a production assistant for the show.
Quote Disable Sigs

Mr Magic
The date has been announced for Pee-wee's Big Holiday. Check out the helicopter hairdo.

http://peewee.com/2015/07/07/date-announced-for-pee-wees-big-holiday-my-new-movie-on-netflix/
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87
I've marked my calendar (not really) for this one. Hurray for the return of Peewee!
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Batty
This, Dangermouse and Inspector Gadget, Netflix is really catering to my childhood in 2016.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Batty About Toys wrote :

This, Dangermouse and Inspector Gadget, Netflix is really catering to my childhood in 2016.
-end quote
No doubt. I'd like to see them boot up a few more properties, and pay homage to them in the same way they did with Inspector Gadget (which is very faithful to the original aside from a few new characters and aging Penny a bit).
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Batty
Vaporman87 wrote :

No doubt. I'd like to see them boot up a few more properties, and pay homage to them in the same way they did with Inspector Gadget (which is very faithful to the original aside from a few new characters and aging Penny a bit).
I'd love to see a Count Duckula reboot too. Maybe Duckyboos will make an appearance in the DM reboot. *hoping*
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
I would like to see a new Heathcliff movie. The other one is just a compilation of episodes, with some additional new footage. It was okay, but I just want to see something more.
Quote Disable Sigs

massreality
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: