You will
never be
forgotten.
Remembering Rainy Days

RETRORATING: 19

Unmasked

RETRORATING: 12

Forum » Chew The Fat » Spider-Man is Coming to Marvel!
echidna64
True Believers

Well I honestly can't wait! I hope Spidey makes it into the Captain America: Civil War movie!

jkatz
The article wrote :
"Together, they will collaborate on a new creative direction for the web slinger." That's big.
-end quote

I suspect the Mile Morales character will be involved.
Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
ThatDudeintheHoodie
echidna64 wrote :

True Believers

Well I honestly can't wait! I hope Spidey makes it into the Captain America: Civil War movie!
-end quote
That's the one he will probably be in since he is part of that storyline. Though I'll be happy as long as they don't mention One More Day in any shape or form.
Quote Disable Sigs
comic_book_fan
i just hope we finally get a good spiderman neither of the other actors pulled it off.
Quote Disable Sigs
'you think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some sh*t'
Vaporman87
Woah! This is great. I wondered if something like this would happen, considering the relationship was getting so cozy between the two studios. Now if such a cozy relationship could be reached with Fox (Yeah right).
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
comic_book_fan wrote :

i just hope we finally get a good spiderman neither of the other actors pulled it off.
-end quote
Hey! Tobey Maguire wasn't THAT bad of a Spiderman! C'mon!
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

Silvervix
Well, f**** finally.

Being a long time Spider-Man fan, I was actually getting sick of all the bad movies and lack of attention he was getting.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Even though I'm cheating like a btard, this is still surprisingly hard" - Ross Scott.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk about stuff. I'm always open to listening.
comic_book_fan
Toby had some elements of the peter parker character and so did Garfield put them together and you would have a good spiderman but toby didn't have the banter and seemed to clumsy as even as spiderman and garfield didn't look the part and they made him a skater.  
Quote Disable Sigs
echidna64
Silvervix wrote :

Well, f**** finally.

Being a long time Spider-Man fan, I was actually getting sick of all the bad movies and lack of attention he was getting.
-end quote
The million dollar question is- will it be Miles Morales in the Spidey suit?

If not, I hope they go for an older more established Spider-Man
Quote Disable Sigs
comic_book_fan
i want an established spiderman i want him to be already in college  and i want Mary Jane in the movie. 
Quote Disable Sigs
echidna64
I grew up with Todd McFarlane's run on Spider-Man, I would love a return to that 90's grunge era with Spidey on the run from just about everyone
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: