You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Surge is Back!... In Stores!
Derk
If you've checked out the official Surge Twitter page lately, you've probably noticed that they're hyping a 'big announcement' for this upcoming week. It seems as if that announcement is that Surge is hitting the shelves once again.

While out and about yesterday, I stopped in a local convenience store. I walked out with these:

So yeah. It appears that our Coca-Cola overlords have finally answered our prayers. 

Vaporman87
Naturally they do this after I've stopped drinking soda.

Seriously though, I never was much for Surge. Even so, this is pretty cool to see.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
I can already taste it.

Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

Derk
It looks like this initial roll-out is just going to be confined to convenient stores in the Southeast United States. If you're in this part of the country and want to find a store near you that has it, here's a link: http://www.surge.com/#locate
Quote Disable Sigs
ThatDudeintheHoodie
*Puts my safari hat on*

Well time to go hunting.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
ThatDudeintheHoodie wrote :

*Puts my safari hat on*

Well time to go hunting.
-end quote
I was going to say... TDitH, crow... go get it while you can.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
It doesn't look like it's in Albany. Rats!
Quote Disable Sigs

ThatDudeintheHoodie
Vaporman87 wrote :

ThatDudeintheHoodie wrote :

*Puts my safari hat on*

Well time to go hunting.
-end quote
I was going to say... TDitH, crow... go get it while you can.
-end quote
Well there are no locations on that map that has it. I managed to find Crispy M&Ms at a local CVS so I'll have to look there when I can.
Quote Disable Sigs
Derk
Surprisingly, my area (NW Georgia) has multiple locations that are very close. I find it strange that it seems like little towns in the middle of nowhere are getting more than major areas. I also thinks it's pretty damn strange that Atlanta doesn't seem to have any locations, certainly since Coke's HQ is in Atlanta.

It's pretty silly how they aren't just properly releasing them. Obviously the demand and customers are there, they wouldn't have brought them back otherwise. Just put them in stores everywhere and leave them alone. 
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
Derk wrote :

I also thinks it's pretty damn strange that Atlanta doesn't seem to have any locations, certainly since Coke's HQ is in Atlanta.

-end quote

Irony can be so cruel.

Quote Disable Sigs

will83
Hey yall, I'm sure yall already know but surge is for sale on amazon and the majority of the North East. I just got my case in the mail. I got a 12 pack of 16 oz cans. I just drank one and off to the 90s I went. I paid around 22.00 dollars for the 12 pack. Let me know if yall have gotten any
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: