never be
forgotten.
Rad Retro Ads

RETRORATING: 11

Pizza Hut Promotions

RETRORATING: 20

Forum » Suggestion Box » Article Text Box Expanded
vkimo
I noticed when working on a piece in the edit field there is a large white area that looks no different from your field but you have to scroll because your text goes behind it. It's open space, so why not make it viewable area so we can see more of what we're working on? See the image below for clarification.

pikachulover
I agree. I tried a bunch of things to make the space bigger for me. Shrinking by browser window and other stuff like that.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Yes, I see what you mean. I'll see if Moudy can do something with that.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Vaporman87
See if the issue is fixed now. I can't really check it at the moment cause I'm on my phone.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
vkimo
Looks the same on my end, the scroll box is still down halfway.
Quote Disable Sigs
Moudy
I think you just need to logout then login again !

Quote Disable Sigs
vkimo
Nope, still the same. Can anyone else verify? See in this image, anything below the end of the scroll bar is covering the edit field.  I also cleared my cache.

Quote Disable Sigs
NLogan
When I did my articles both were that way I just assumed it was the way RetroDaze was. It was hard to see anything at all and I had to use the preview button repeatedly to read what I had written. Only 1/3 of the screen is visible at a time and if you have a picture already inserted you cannot see what you are typing.
Quote Disable Sigs
shakin steak
In the editing field, looks good in WYSIWYG mode.

However, in code mode,

Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Hmmm. Is it perhaps a difference in browser that makes shakins and vkimo appear differently?
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
vkimo
What's wysiwyg mode?
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: