You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Retro T.V. & Movies » R.I.P Saturday Morning Cartoons
ThatDudeintheHoodie
http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Death-Saturday-Morning-Cartoon-Complete-67543.html

The end of an era has arrived. Honestly it brings a tear to my eye. The joy and excitement of waking up each Saturday to watch cartoons with a bowl of sugary cereal was like heaven on earth for a few hours each week. It's sad to see that now kids from here on out will not truly experience that joy.

Mr Magic
I got to see The Spectacular Spider Man on its last Saturday.

Let's not forget this tune:

Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

ThatDudeintheHoodie
I love that tune. I did an article on that segment actually. (It might be on a certain list I'm working on for November )
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
After having a tough week at school, the kids will need something to get their Saturdays going, but what?
Quote Disable Sigs

jkatz
It's not all bad. At least there's The Hub and Boomerang.
Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
ThatDudeintheHoodie
jkatz wrote :

It's not all bad. At least there's The Hub and Boomerang.
-end quote

The Hub is going away and it'll be known as The Discovery Family Network (Thankfully Hasbro still has control of 6 hours of the channel so at least MLP:FiM is safe...... Hopefully) I like Boomerang. Though both are for kids with digital cable.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
I have digital cable, but I don't get Boomerang, though. I know it's on DirecTV.
Quote Disable Sigs

jkatz
ThatDudeintheHoodie wrote :

The Hub is going away
-end quote

That's so disappointing. I'll think I'll join you in crying now.
Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
ThatDudeintheHoodie
jkatz wrote :

ThatDudeintheHoodie wrote :

The Hub is going away
-end quote

That's so disappointing. I'll think I'll join you in crying now.
-end quote

I'm sad to see it go. But as long as the show I mentioned is still available to watch. I'm good.
Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime
I thought Saturday morning cartoons died out since last decade. remember 4kids and their terrible anime edits and dubs?
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Mr Magic
The Hub or whatever they'll call it should be a basic cable channel. That way I can always watch Tiny Toons and Animaniacs on there.

Quote Disable Sigs

Go to page: