never be
forgotten.
Flannel Cornucopia

CONTEST WINNER!

The Mall Arcade

RETRORATING: 18

Forum » Chew The Fat » Christmas Hauls
Vaporman87

I already had my main present for Christmas in hand before Santa officially arrived. A new video camera to capture those gleaming, smiling faces of my children when they realized it was Christmas.

My favorite of their presents at the moment is the Skylanders Giants pack. Seems fun as family entertainment.

Least favorite was the kitchen set I spent hours putting together last night. I mean... SANTA put together.

Quote Disable Sigs

You love this signature.

shakin steak
Pants, as usual.

A book about projects with reclaimed lumber.

Home Depot gift card.

Critters collection (all four movies on two DVDs)

Super Paper Mario. I have my doubts about this one from reviews I read, but I was hard-pressed to come up with games I wanted. And if I never got to play this game I would always wonder about it.
Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime
a handful of movies (justice league unlimited season two, the legend of zelda, the x-men anime, and tales from earthsea) donkey kong country returns and some volumes of the one piece manga. oh, and lots of chocolate
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Vaporman87

I just received an awesome belated Christmas present from vkimo. Thank you kindly, good sir! It is fantastic!

Sweet

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
ThatDudeintheHoodie
Most I got for myself.

New playmat

Smash Bros Ultimate (paid off months ago)

Smash Bros fighter pass

Google Home Mini (got for free)

What I was given:

My move

A Pikapool figure from my girlfriend
Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime

i had to wait until this month for a belated christmas, and I got a mess of gift cards, mostly spent on games. super smash bros. ultimate, pokemon: let's go pikachu, xenoblade chronicles 2, spyro reignited trilogy and just cause 3 were what I got, and other than those i got a stereo system for my tv.

Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
shakin steak
lol Vaporman / vkimo that's awesome!

It turns out I did like SPM. 
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87

@shakin: But what we’re all really wondering is if the reclaimed lumber book was any good

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
vkimo
I really liked Paper Mario on the Gamecube, the level's quirky designs really made it engaging.

@ Vapor, glad you liked it! If you can track one down, they also released a Power Sword letter opener to accompany it.

Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87

Apparently there are four or five of the sword letter openers in different colors

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Superman
My Christmas haul was light this year (only one item), but it was something that I really wanted.

Quote Disable Sigs