You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Super Mario 35th Anniversary
Benjanime

Nintendo has quite a lot in store for this event, what are you looking forward to?

Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime

ThatDudeintheHoodie

If the 3d All Stars wasn't so mucch then I'd be game for it cause I liked Sunshine. 

Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime

i'm getting it regardless of the price, i dreamed of wanting to play sunshine with the switch's portability, and now i'm glad it's a thing

Quote Disable Sigs

Rick Ace Rhodes

I am definitely buying 3D All-Stars. Even though I don't have a Switch yet, I definitely want to get that before the run is over. I'm glad they're finally porting a copy of Super Mario Galaxy to a new console. I just hope they do the same for Super Mario Galaxy 2 one day.

The only thing I am worried about is this limited run thing. Does that mean we will be denied accessibility to the game after the cut off date even if we already purchased it? Will it be uninstalled from our Switches once the deadline comes?

Quote Disable Sigs
*Insert funny signature here*
Benjanime

uninstallation on its own is impossible, they're just talking about picking up your own copy. this is the only nitpick i have about this collection, it's like nintendo doesn't care that people are dealing with a pandemic right now and they're pulling some disney vault B.S. for no reason. this is only going to give ebay scalpers a run for their money.

Quote Disable Sigs

retrocrunch

I like the idea of a game and watch mario.  Something I may actually pick up.  I didnt play a lot of the mario games beyond 3, but I really loved 1 and 3 and it would be neat to see this GnW one coming out.

Quote Disable Sigs
Nostalgia Junkie
ThatDudeintheHoodie

I hope they release the three games in 3d All stars seperatly.

Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime

looks like the 3D collection is already sold out on amazon, that was fast!

Quote Disable Sigs

Rick Ace Rhodes

I was reading an article on IGN about this today. Most places still have pre-orders available, but supplies seem to running thin. If you want a physical copy you probably are going to pay an exhorbent price for it.

Benjanime wrote :

looks like the 3D collection is already sold out on amazon, that was fast!

-end quote

Quote Disable Sigs
*Insert funny signature here*
onipar

I don't have a Switch, so I think the only thing I can really take advantage of is the Game and Watch, though I'm on the fence with the price of $50. It's cool, but I know myself and know I'd barely ever play it. I might still end up buying it though.

Quote Disable Sigs
www.AnthonyJRapino.com
Benjanime

@onipar

better preorder it now before those ebay scalpers take advantage of it and sell it for double the price, in my opinion the $50 is actually a decent price for what you're getting with it.

Quote Disable Sigs

Go to page: