You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Retro T.V. & Movies » King of the Hill
Mr Magic
The 90s were a very successful for Mr. Mike Judge. He had some smash hit shows during that time like Beavis and Butthead and the spinoff Daria. And let's forget the highly successful comedy film Office Space. But when you think animation comedy gold, you think of the long-running Fox series King of the Hill, featuring proud Texan and propane salesman Hank Hill.

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

Silvervix
One of the best shows that there were. I fondly remember the episode "The Witches of Arlen" as to be one of the finest pieces of comedy that I have ever seen.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Even though I'm cheating like a btard, this is still surprisingly hard" - Ross Scott.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk about stuff. I'm always open to listening.
Mr Magic
"Bobby Goes Nuts" is one of my favorites. I think that's where the phrase "videa game" originated.
Quote Disable Sigs

jkatz

Silvervix wrote :

One of the best shows that there were. I fondly remember the episode "The Witches of Arlen" as to be one of the finest pieces of comedy that I have ever seen.
-end quote
It really is a great show. Did it air in South America? I  find it weird that KIOTH would do well overseas, but that's really cool if it did. I've heard people from Texas say that it's dead on accurate many times.
Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
Silvervix
@jkatz: Yes it did, we got to see it on FOX, but it was strongly punished by that network's conflictive schedule. It aired weekly, but only one time per night (8:00 PM if I remember correctly) and it was surrounded by Futurama and TWO episodes of The Simpsons (one on each side). It didn't last long... (I think that two seasons), and the show was mostly being shown on re-runs. What a true shame.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Even though I'm cheating like a btard, this is still surprisingly hard" - Ross Scott.

Mr Magic
About the only network that shows it around here anymore besides Cartoon Network is the CW Network. Weeknights at 6:00.
Quote Disable Sigs

Silvervix
I think we have it over FX now, but I can't confirm it... FX here is run by complete cretins... it takes a ton of effort (and a bit of luck) to catch up with your shows *facepalm*.
Quote Disable Sigs

Mr Magic
It was on FX around here for awhile, but they took it off.
Quote Disable Sigs

Benjanime
just waiting for the rest of the seasons to show up on dvd. (turns into a skeleton)
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Mr Magic
You might have to wait longer, knowing how 20th Century Fox operates. I'm still waiting for them to release the rest of Malcolm in the Middle on DVD.
Quote Disable Sigs

SegaFanatic
We get it on [adult swim]. Solid show. I bought my friend Season 1 on DVD for his birthday and it went from being a mediocre show to one of my favorite cartoons. If you're younger, you'll hate it, like I used to. And if you don't give it a chance when you're older, you'll continue to hate it. But give it one shot when you're mature enough to handle it, you'll love it.
Quote Disable Sigs
Do the frog!

~ Super Mario Bros. 3 [DiC]
Go to page: